Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pregnancy Literature is no US Weekly.

 
Here I am almost 21 weeks pregnant and I've only read three pregnancy books - one of those being the one my doctor gave me. I did read that I'm supposed to read one a month so I'm not too far behind... I read Jenny McCarthy's 'Belly Laughs' and the classic 'What to Expect When your Expecting'. I really enjoyed Belly Laughs because it was entertaining, but hated the others. I want to ready something exciting - and so far that's been celebrity gossip and not so much babies!! I have been a good mommy and ordered all the parenting magazines along with FitPregnancy but I want something better. All the books I'm currently browsing have to do with staying in shape while being pregnant. That doesn't even seem possible! I have been hungry for greek salads this week - I've had four and feel pretty damn good about myself. And I was good yesterday, only had one giant cookie from Panera. I recently met a girl who was three months pregnant and she said she only ate out at Whole Foods and had a completely ORGANIC diet. Completely ORGANIC? No Sprinkles? No Omars enchiladas? I'm just not sure I can do that. I want this sweet girl to be healthy, but when I'm hungry I'm not hungry for organic carrots and yogurt - it's more like anything I can get my hands on. Reading this you might make you think I'm huge which isn't the case either, don't worry mom. Anyway, I just downloaded 'The Mommy Diet' by Alison Sweeney because I love Alison Sweeney. It looks like a quick read so I'll let you know how it was :)
 
Anyway, enough with that. We think Sophie knows that somethings up. She is constantly by my side, even when I'm trying to sleep. When I shower she lays on the floor by the bathroom door, and follows me from room to room all day everyday. I am really curious to see how she will act when baby T is here. She better be nice or she will be taking a vacation to Texas Tech with aunt Macky. We'll see.
Here is Sophie being creepy.
Tonight I'll be having dinner with my mother in law and staying the night at her house. I love staying over there because she always makes me tea and picks out the best shows for us to watch. Did I mention we both love to gossip?? ;) I'm hoping we go get caramel apples...after all that talk about wanting to be healthier ;) It's a holiday weekend though right?
This is baby T's first outfit --- from Nick :) So sweet!!
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment